A short term loan, also referred to as a cash advance, is a short term solution for urgent financial needs. It enables you to access money when waiting for your payday is not an option. Typically, these loans are in your account within 24 hours and are repaid on your next pay date.
A short term loan should NEVER be used as a solution for long term financial challenges.
- Have a verifiable source of direct deposit income into your checking account.
- Have an open checking account.
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a United States citizen.
- Your take-home pay has to meet our minimum income requirements.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief.
The short answer is: really soon! If you are approved by 4:00 p.m. Central Standard Time, your money should be deposited into your checking account as soon as the next banking business day.
Your net income, which is the amount of money you have after taxes and deductions, is what determines your maximum loan limit. Your first loan will be a maximum of $300. Once successfully repaid, depending on your net income and history of repaying your loans on time, you may be eligible to borrow up to $1500.00 on future loans. As our trust in you grows, so will your loan limit.
Your payment will be due on your Payment Due Date, which is generally your next pay date.
Yes, you can pay your loan back early! Contact us at least 3 business days before your Payment Due Date to repay your loan early.
Log into our secure self-service website using your email address and password and you can view, save or print your loan documents.